General Presentation Guidelines
Prepare your documents in any word processing program, following the requirements below:
- Explain any acronyms and abbreviations fully;
- Pages must be 8 ½" x 11" (216mm x 279mm);
- Pages must be single-spaced, with no more than six lines of type per inch;
- All text must be in 12 pt Times New Roman font;
- Condensed fonts will not be accepted;
- All text should be black;
- Margins must be set at a minimum of ¾" (1.87 cm);
- The name of your organization must appear outside the set margins of the page, at the top right corner of every page;
- Print on only one side of the page; and
- Do not bind applications.
All text, including references (where applicable), must conform to these standards.