Authorities used based on elapsed time
This bar graph shows NSERC’s spending trend, in percentage of elapsed time, in the fiscal year 2020-21.
The x-axis shows the percentages from 0 to 100% in increments of 20%.
NSERC’s authorities based on elapsed time in the fiscal year 2020-21 were as follows:
- Percentage of year elapsed: 75%
- Combined authorities (Vote 1, Vote 5 and Public Health Events of National Concern Payment Act [PHENCPA]): 74%
- Payments related to PHENCPA and income support: 75%
- Vote 5-Grants and scholarships: 74%
- Vote 1-Operating expenditures (including employee benefit premium): 66%