Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Common menu bar links

Tri-agency research training award holder’s forms

All forms and attachments (copy of birth certificate, citizenship or passport) may be sent to the appropriate points of contact for the funding opportunities (programs) covered by this guide.  

Post-award forms

CGS M award holders: No documentation should be sent to the agencies. The faculty of graduate studies will inform the agencies via the Financial and award report (FAR).

Direct deposit form

Reporting forms